onsdag den 13. august 2014

Stop the madness

Pretty much every one who knows me, know I am agnostic atheist and that I respect people of other religions and believe systems.

But enough is enough. I have over the last couple of weeks followed the "work" of ISIS, and their mental perspective on the world. I have seen Islam used as a way to destroy, the life of humans and small communities. Yet if you read the core part of the Qur'an, it focus on peace and co-existence it is only newer parts which focus on this mental Muslim only world. And it is not only the followers of Islam that fuck up the world, Christians as well I have friends from extreme Christian communities, who have either been dishonoured, beaten and threatened on their lives. Because they do not follow a doctrine.
This is insane that we use text written by man to determine what a god, that may or may not exists, means or have said to people. The bible is assembled by election for, well yes, god sake. People (I believe males only) choose which parts should be in and which should not.

It is pure insanity that we follow ancient doctrines in a modern world. I don't try to make all atheist or agnostic, nor do I aim to make them leave their religion. What I want people to do is to start using the damn brain and question ancient authority with basis in a books, where of some is over 400 years old and over 4 different version of each. We modernize our legal system check the laws do they still make sense, we never do it with religious texts.
Also a complete separation of religion and government, why let people basing the laws on 400 year old text control you, and even worse why even let them control people that way, if they don't believe in the same things?

All I ask for is that we start using our brains.

Please understand that I do not try to offend anyone, besides extremist psychos, I try to make people think and consider their perspective on religion.


- Lars  

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar