søndag den 27. juli 2014

Small personal status and project status

Hello I am still studying at the University of Aalborg and starting at third semester in September.
Besides that I am now a student programmer / developer at Steinwurf.
I am primarily working with packaging of software for linux distributions such as RHEL, OpenSUSE and Debian, development in bash, python, java, C and C++.

dynstr:
check last blog post, I am really looking for testers

Introduktion til Terminal:
The books is an almost done but is still split in to a lot of smalls parts. So I am currently working on assembling all the small parts and so the book should be ready to proof reading

Website:
I am working on getting my website back online - BUT I need to find someone whom offers cheap RoR 3.0 and Postgresql hosting

So that is my small personal and project update

- Lars  

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar