mandag den 24. november 2014

What am I working on???

As stated early this year I am now a student developer at Steinwurf, which is awesome and I am challenged every day and expanding my knowledge of RLNC, C++ and C, which interest me a lot.

But what do I do besides my work? 

NOTHING... HAHAH kidding. So what has actually happened, since last? Well not much on my personal projects I am afraid, the Terminal books has been slowly developed the reason for this is I do not has as much spare time as I am use to, and I have started spending more time on fiction writing (ooh yes). But the Terminal book is still in development and after the 19th of december it will get a lot of focus I hope. 

DynStr: 

Has been discontinued, the reason for this is simple. The people whom use it likes it (which I am happy about), but they have realised the world must go on, and by such has adapted to use memset and so on themself. 

Fiction writing

As some know, I once would have liked to be an author instead of a computer programmer. But what few actually know is, that it is still a dream of mine, though I am bit dyslexic. Therefor I have started working on small fantasy fiction book series, about one of my favourite subjects, which is religion. 

A small teaser about the content seems in order: 
The story is based in current times, and is concerning the ancient war between good and evil. More precise the battle between heaven and hell, and how perhaps the human perspective on this war is wrong. 

More I will not tell at the moment, but I hope some will be able to enjoy it some day :) 

- Lars 
 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar